Home Electricity Reduction Services NSW
Are Your Electricity Costs Out Of Control?
This is the No. #1 reason people like yourself contact us for our Home Electricity Reduction Services.
We offer you Home Energy Reduction Services that will not only help you discover the real reason your electricity usage and costs are high, but once addressed methods to keep them under control for ever.
All of our in-home electricity auditing services are offered to householders and small business located on the NSW Mid North Coast to SYDNEY. See our SERVICE AREA for more details. We travel between the two locations every two weeks.
CONTACT US if you're a business owner interested in using any of our Home Electricity Reduction services, to assist you with your own business services and growth. We can be that third party offering your clients the services they need, that you cannot offer.
What Our Services Are NOT!
Our services are tailored specifically to match each client's requests and premises. If you're looking for a generic Government funded 'TICK BOX' Energy Assessment, with FREE CFL globes, shower heads and discussions on draught excluder etc then you need to go elsewhere.
Our research has shown that kind of energy assessment unfortunately results with very little action by the householder, with little cost savings!
We will focus on the ENERGY USED to MAXIMISE YOUR ELECTRICAL SAVINGS!
In-Home Electricity Audit Service NSW
At the top of our Home Electricity Reduction Services is our In-Home Electricity Auditing service. Designed to pinpoint why your electricity bill is high and what you can do to reduce the bill and save hundreds of dollars.
This service primarily targets Aussie householders with major concerns over rising electricity costs. Where electricity use can be totally out of control!
Our electricity audit is designed to create awareness and importantly educate you on all aspects of:
- Electricity metering and billing
- Home electricity usage
- Energy efficient appliances
- Electricity monitoring for both consumption and solar
- Electricity retailers offers
- Electricity standby or wasted electricity costs
- Electricity tariff differences and benefits
- Energy efficiency versus energy use
MAXIMISING YOUR ELECTRICITY SAVINGS all in one visit. Offering clarity on issues such as:
- The true cost of standby electricity [wasted power] in your home
- The true cost of your hot water system
- How much it costs to run your pool pump
- High electricity usage times within your home
- The best electricity tariff suited for your usage
- Where your using electricity but currently not aware of it
- Where your electricity cost may have changed
- Other ways you could be saving even more off your electricity costs
- The most expensive appliances in your home
- Common mis-understandings found in many Aussie homes
- What is the most effective / efficient form of electric heating
1. ELIMINATE guesswork as to why your electricity costs are so high!
2. ELIMINATE reasons for unknown high electricity costs!
3. TAKE ACTION TODAY FOR CHANGE TOMORROW!
See our ELECTRICITY BILLING ERRORS page for real examples
If you're looking for the best NSW based Home Electricity Reduction Business, offering in-home audits in Sydney and on the NSW Mid North Coast look no further! These guys wasted no time, in pointing out what I was wasting in electricity costs!
Now my bill is at least 27% less and it's still going down! I would recommend this independent business to everyone sitting on the fence, wondering what to do about rising electricity costs. Call them today.....
20+ Page Educational & Informative Electricity Audit Report
TOP 7 Reasons We Get Called Out For An Electricity Audit
You are not alone if you are stressing out and worrying over high electricity costs. People like you call our office to simply regain control of the electricity bill again. Let us help you address with such issues as:
- Correct Electricity Metering
- Accurate Billing System
- Appliance Energy Ratings
- Household Usage Patterns
- Consumption & Solar Monitoring
- Offsetting Electricity Costs
- Best Electricity Tariff
DISCOVERING the real reasons your electricity costs are high, can be so rewarding after months or years of not knowing!
Your HOME POWER AUDIT will consist of two parts:
As Easy As 1 2 3 To Book Your Home Power Audit
1. Contact Us NOW to book your Home Power Audit.
2. You will receive a BOOKING NUMBER date and time, along with password to unlock the 'Pre-Audit Form' [HOUSEHOLD ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE]. We will ask you to supply us with:
The completed Pre Audit Form
Payment for the Meter & Billing Analysis Service $147
Four electricity bills including the most recent
Clear images of your power meters
We will perform the METER & BILLING ANALYSIS and supply you with:
A Meter & Billing Analysis Report
A list of electricity retailers offers based on your last electricity bill
3. We will confirm your in-home Electricity Audit two days prior to the event. You will be required to settle the remaining balance of $200 on or before the day of audit. Your report will be compiled within 7 days.
More on the benefits of this Home Electricity Reduction Service can be found on our SYDNEY HOME POWER AUDIT page. Our In-Home Electricity Audit TERMS & CONDITIONS
** TAKING BOOKINGS NOW! *
Are You Living Outside Our NSW Service Area?
We are creating a list of interested parties requiring an in-home electricity audit, outside of our normal SERVICE AREA of NSW Mid North Coast to SYDNEY. If this sounds like you then please CONTACT US or forward your details via email:
- Subject : In-Home Electricity Audit Interest
- Email Content: Your Name ; Address ; Contact Numbers
Telephone POWER AUDIT Consultation Australia Wide
From our experience and of our POWER AUDIT clients, we can help you save on your electricity bill, even when we are not able to visit your home.
All easily done via a home energy assessment telephone consultation. Yes we help you over the phone.
You will be our eyes, ears and hands, in the home you know so well. We will direct you to places where we know there is a greatest chance your electricity is being wasted.
Through discussion we will collect the necessary information, analyse it and then offer you professional suggestions on how to reduce your electricity costs.
This exclusive Home Energy Reduction Telephone Consultation Service was designed by us, after numerous requests from householders outside of our SERVICE AREA.
Aussie householders urgently requiring assistance to help bring their home electricity costs, back under control!
For more information on this service visit HOME POWER AUDIT BY TELEPHONE CONSULTATION
Home Solar Power Assessment
Are you currently up to date on how Solar PV can make you money in NSW?
The Gross FIT is due to finish end December 2016. All households will be required to connect to a NET FIT meter.
You may have been wondering why householders are still continuing to install solar power? Could they know something you do not?
Did you know a 3kW Solar Power System can easily generate over $7000 of electricity over five years! Electricity that goes straight into your home FIRST when connected via a NET meter!
Now that is $7000 of power you are:
A. Simply going to pay for!
B. Generate yourself and SAVE OFF imported power costs!
It is your choice?
A FREE no obligation Solar Power Assessment of your home will inform you of :
- Your home's suitability for a Solar Power system
- What savings you can expect to make by installing solar
- What makes a good solar power deal
- What you need to look out for
Installing a Solar PV system is great option to reducing your 'sunny hour' electricity costs. We will explain fully what the current situation is in NSW, with respect to offsetting electricity costs.
Importantly making sure we tailor any Solar PV Solution to your home's daytime electricity usage. Why? Because this will maximise the return on your solar power investment!
CONTACT US to book your Solar Power assessment.
Home LED Light Assessment
An LED Light Assessment of your home, will check the suitability of low energy LED lights as replacements for your existing halogen down lights and general lighting.
We will suggest LED options for your other home lighting. Including LED options for 'edison screw' & 'bayonet cap' type light fittings, as well as florescent tube replacements.
Visit LIGHTING to learn more about energy saving lighting options.
This service is now included in our IN-HOME ELECTRICITY AUDIT and not offered separately.
Aussie Home Energy - Energy Saving Assessment Professionals